Hamburg Seaport Engineering & Consulting provides engineering consultancy services for public and private clients in Germany and overseas.
HSEC is an independent firm not affiliates with civil works contractors or manufactures and thus provides the services with integrity and objectivity in the interest of the clients.
- Ports and terminals for handling of containers, bulk and RoRo cargo, ferry and cruise operations
- General infrastructures for production plants, airports and large building schemes
- Infrastructures in the road and rail transport sector (like tunnels and bridges)
- Hydraulic and coastal engineering (waterways, flood protection, coastal stabilisation, dredging)
- Environmental Assessment and engineering (river engineering, dredging, coastal development)
- Facility development and management (buildings, ware houses, houses, shopping malls)